Imagine a Pokemon world where well-known characters from various media interact and meet. What surprising new adventures lie in store for you? To what extent would you play a role in this intriguing plot, and how would the various individuals in this universe interact with one another? “Pokemon Polka Aqua 2” investigates the topic of Pokemon evolution to answer these questions and more.
LOOKING AT HOENN AGAIN
Set in the magical world of Pokemon Ruby, “Pokemon Polka Aqua 2” is a ROM hack for the Game Boy Advance. After the success of “Pokemon Polka Aqua,” the developers are working on a sequel that will bring the same level of spectacle. The Hoenn region is the backdrop for this discovery, mystery, world-saving, and sibling rivalry story.
PROFESSOR PALM FACES A PERILOUS YEAR AND A MYSTERIOUS CONUNDRUM
The story commences with the essential mission of rescuing the charming Professor Palm, a full year following your bigger sibling’s escapades. As the protagonist, it’s your job to learn more about Professor Palm and the secret of Pokemon evolution.
A MODEL TO IMITATE
Your older sibling has a great reputation, and you feel like you have to live up to their standards. Crossing Hoenn’s lush terrain will be a true test of your mettle. Will you take after your older sibling and strive to become the best Pokemon trainer possible?
THE POKEMON EVOLVING MYSTERY: MORE CONUNDRUMS THAN SOLUTIONS
One of the best parts of “Pokemon Polka Aqua 2” is how it gets down to the nitty-gritty of Pokemon evolution. What secrets exist inside the evolutionary process, and how does it relate to the enigmatic Azurill? You’ll have to delve into Pokemon lore to find the answers you seek.
- Fresh storyline
- Extending the prior game’s narrative
- Influence of TV and movie characters
- Post-game storyline
- Novel in-game locations
- Diverse Pokemon across generations
- Physical/Special move categorization
- Introduction of Fairy Type
- Gym Leader challenges in Single or Double format
- Re-battling Gym Leaders post-game
- Custom Shiny Palettes for Pokemon
- Enhanced shiny encounter chances
- Increased experience from defeated Pokemon
- Unique Starter Pokemon selection
- The Reverse Stone for De-Evolving Pokemon
- Key Items Replacing HMs (Cut, Rock Smash, etc.)
- Innovative map transportation system without Fly HM
- Form alterations for numerous Pokemon
- Secondary-type updates for specific Pokemon
- Revamped movesets for most Pokemon
- Base stat boosts for many Pokemon
- Power enhancements for numerous moves
- TM adjustments for improved utility
- Modified Pokemon evolution methods
- Inclusion of Ice Stone, Shiny Stone, and more
- Items for Pokemon form transformation
- Reusable TMs
- Improved Repel system for convenience
- Valuable held items
- Cost-effective Mart items
- Expanded Mart item selection
- Post-game Gym with a unique twist