In Pokémon SkyLine, you play the role of a young explorer, the son or daughter of none other than Professor Birch, a native of the beautiful Hoenn Region. You begin your journey by focusing on Kanto, but the fates have other plans.
A VIOLENT STORM IS AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENTS
You’re on a ferry, headed enthusiastically for Kanto when fate throws you a curveball. On that fateful night, a strange and ferocious storm knocks you off course. Your path suddenly changes as you get disoriented amid the storm’s wrath.
FIGHTING THE ELEMENTS WITH POKÉMON THAT RELY ON WATER
You’ve been caught in the eye of the storm and are now being besieged by many powerful Water-type Pokémon. Your very survival is in jeopardy as the struggle for life heats up.
EEVEE, YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND
When the weather clears, you find yourself exhausted and disoriented on a shore you’ve never seen. You stumble into a curious and helpful Eevee, and it decides to tag you on your adventure. You and your companion set out on your journey, but not to Kanto.
REVISED OPINIONS ON THE CREST AREA
Your goals shift as the plot develops, eventually leading to the mysterious Crest Region. The road ahead is difficult, but you need not travel it alone.
THERE IS A NEW DANGER IN TOWN: TEAM AQUA IS BACK
The evil Team Aqua reemerges at the heart of your adventure, and their plans to destroy the Pokémon world are more dire than ever. Can you step up to the challenge and stop what they’re up to?
- I await in a new area called Crest, located far east of the Kanto Region.
- Your character hails from the Hoenn Region.
- Your initial Pokémon companion will be an Eevee.
- This game features Pokémon from Generation I to Generation III.
- The notorious Team Aqua is making a return.
- The National Dex surpasses a regular Pokédex.
- To engage in battles with wild trainers, you’ll need to initiate a conversation with them.
- Upon earning a new badge, you can challenge trainers you’ve met previously.
- Gym leaders offer rewards when defeated.
- Dynamic weather systems are in play.
- You won’t be alone on your journey; you’ll have rival trainers.
- The Chip-Battle mini-game returns once again.