Pokemon Sword & Shield is a Game Boy Advance version of Pokemon FireRed. Trainers may explore a whole new territory with all-new landscapes in the latest Pokemon games, Sword and Shield, and make friends with the kitten-like beaver Pooka as their beginning Pokemon, as well as uncover wild regions for collecting more than 100 never-before-seen Pokemon.
If you’re feeling very daring, you may also defend Galar’s territory against an invading force. The game is situated in the brand new area of Galar, which features seven cities and four towns, according to Pokemon maker The Pokemon Company.
Dynamaxing, which allows players to briefly convert Pokemon into huge monsters for spectacular encounters, is one of the new game elements. A brand-new Dynam ax Pokemon fighting mechanic will be included in Pokemon Sword and Shield. The new big Pokemon will serve as large Poke Balls for super-sized Dynamax Pokemon, allowing players to watch them in action during live dynamax bouts. Pokemon Sword and Shield will be released exclusively on the Game Boy Advance on November 15, 2019.
FEATURES & GUIDE
- Verdanturf Town is where the trip starts.
- Galar offers a huge diversity of settings.
- Galar has various towns, including Verdanturf Town and Axle Town.
- In the new area of Galar, you will meet a broad assortment of Pokémon and be able to explore new surroundings.
- Galar is populated by electric-type Pokémon.
- Pokemon Sword and Shield symbolise day and night.
- Daytime is marked by exploration while nighttime is better suited to conflicts.
- Players may now play as numerous races and even build their own avatar.
- So gamers will have the opportunity to explore the planet with a different viewpoint.