The original Diablo III, the highly regarded Reaper of Souls expansion, the Rise of the Necromancer pack, all content updates and console-specific features, a variety of extra items that are only available for the Nintendo Switch, and a lifetime’s worth of adventure are all included in Diablo III: Eternal Collection.
The Nintendo Switch version of Diablo III: Eternal Collection makes the most of the console’s adaptability and versatility by providing players with a wide variety of intuitive and highly responsive controller setup choices.
You can slay your way, regardless of whether you want to use dual-wielding Joy-Cons, sitting elbow-to-elbow on the sofa with your buddies using a single Joy-Con apiece, or join the conflict equipped with a Pro Controller. All of these methods will work.
There is room for up to four people to participate in massive cooperative crusades to purge Sanctuary. Players may accomplish this by sitting next to one another in front of a single Nintendo Switch screen or wirelessly joining several consoles.
- You may play through the five-act campaign that spans the lore-filled and demon-infested realm of Sanctuary, or you can create your own story in Adventure Mode, which can be played repeatedly.
- Included are Diablo III, the Reaper of Souls expansion, the Necromancer Pack, and a lot of additional content updates such as Kanai’s Cube, Challenge Rifts, and the recently revealed Themed Seasons.
- Diablo’s newest playable hero is the Necromancer, a popular favorite. Other playable heroes include the Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, and Wizard.
- As you scavenge the broken remains of your foes for potent weapons of devastation, such as Ancient Items, Powerful Sets, and Legendaries, you will find that your power will increase.
- Compatibility with a wide variety of Joy-Con setups in addition to support for the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- The portability of the Nintendo Switch platform is ideal for playing Diablo because of how well it fits the game. On a single Nintendo Switch, there is room for up to four players to fight on the Lords of Hell. You may wirelessly link up to four Nintendo Switch systems; doing so does not need an Internet connection. Online play is a feature that may be accessed through the Nintendo Switch Online service. Support for saving game data and character progress in the cloud for Nintendo Switch Online users
- The Legend of Ganondorf cosmetic armor set, the Tri-Force portrait frame, the Cucco pet, and the Echoes of the Mask decorative wings are all included in the Diablo III Eternal Collection for the Nintendo Switch.