The Nintendo Switch will get a slew of RPGs made by Game Freak and distributed by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company. It’s Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! The game is primarily based on the original Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow games and takes place in the same Kanto area. This entry borrows heavily from the augmented reality mobile game Pokemon Go, changing the focus from chance encounters to the movement of Pokemon through natural environments like forests, grasslands, caverns, and the like. The game focuses on the original 151 Pokemon and adds a few ‘Mega’ evolutions from Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, and Sun & Moon.
- Have a blast to the utmost extent possible on a fantastic Pokémon trip.
- Improve your Pokémon-fighting skills and go on an expedition with Pikachu.
- Discover the many fascinating cultures that may be found in the Kanto area.
- The game features wild Pokémon that are accurate representations of their real-world counterparts; to capture these Pokémon, you’ll need to use motion, timing, and a Poké Ball that’s been strategically placed.
- On the Nintendo Switch, you can dive headfirst into a Pokémon journey.
- You may play the entire game with just one Joy-Con controller or utilize the Poké Ball Plus attachment, which will add lights, vibrations, and noises to your journey.
- The Poké Ball may be thrown in-game by mimicking a throwing action.
- Use Poké Ball Plus to take your Pokémon on a walk.
- Pokemon from the Kanto area may be caught with the Poké Ball Plus and the Pokémon GO app on smartphones.
- Included in every Super Power Poké Ball is a Mew, a legendary Pokémon.