The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is a narrative-focused role-playing video game with an open world set in a dark fantasy realm. It has been honored with over 250 Game of the Year honors.
You have been hired as a mercenary monster killer, and your name is Geralt of Rivia. You have access to every tool often used in your line of work, including razor-sharp swords, poisonous concoctions, sneaky crossbows, and potent battle spells. You have free reign to investigate the war-torn and monster-infested continent that you see before you. Your existing contract? Finding the Child of Prophecy, a live weapon with the power to change the face of the planet is the current mission.
The Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine downloadable content packs are included in this game’s “Complete Edition,” along with every other downloadable material that has been made available. It is the ideal chance to explore this world for the first time or to experience the excitement of the journey – all while you are on the move!
- Cloud saves allow for cross-play between Nintendo Switch and personal computers.
- When playing on GOG or Steam, you may pick up your journey through the land of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt precisely where you left off – and vice versa!
- Experience the luxury and immorality of the metropolis of Novigrad, brace yourself for the biting wind and bitter cold of the Skellige islands, and battle with the sinister entities that prowl the desolate and ruined landscape of No Man’s Land. The world of The Witcher begs to be explored, whether by galloping over vast seas, diving in quest of long-lost relics, or sailing through broad seas on a horse into a fight.
- Unrivaled narrative experience that spans over one hundred fifty hours of gameplay.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt combines classical role-playing video games’ forceful, plot-driven pull with the freedom of choice that open-world games can offer. The game has over 100 hours of gameplay between the main quest and side quests and over 50 hours of additional content. You may unlock endings specific to how you play the game by making decisions and accepting the outcomes of those choices.
- The game was designed to make the most of all the Nintendo SwitchTM has to offer, providing a genuinely outstanding portable gaming experience.