Pokémon is one of the most recognizable brands in the video game industry. Every new release brings exciting quests, gameplay innovations, and uncharted territories to explore. The latest installment in this legendary franchise, “Pokemon FR Battle Edition,” adds an exciting new twist to the classic Gen3 experience.
RARE CONVERGENCE: TOP POKEMON OF GENERATION 3 ON THE KANTO LIST
Included in “Pokemon FR Battle Edition” are 151 of the top Gen3 Pokémon from the Kanto region. You can take your favorite Hoenn friends on an adventure through the classic Kanto setting. With this epic journey, you won’t have to decide between seeing the sights in Hoenn and reliving old memories in Kanto.
EXPLORE THE SEVII ISLANDS AND FIND UNCHARTED TERRITORY
The Sevii Islands are a new frontier to explore while your Gen3 pals visit the Kantodex, a more known area. This new pack adds fifty more Pokémon to the game, increasing the variety of your team and the potential for exciting new battles. To catch them all in the Sevii Islands, you must be prepared to travel over uncharted waters, find secret treasures, and embrace the thrill of the unknown.
PREPARE FOR THE ELITE FOUR BY COMPLETING THE POKÉDEX
In “Pokemon FR Battle Edition,” the game designers catered to new trainers and seasoned pros. The vast bulk of Pokedex entries may be found outside of the Elite Four’s stronghold. That means you can focus on getting things done without worrying about rushing into a fight. Enjoy complete independence to conduct as much or as little catching, training, and planning as you like in preparation for the final Pokémon challenge.
- 151 Gen3 Pokémon in Kantodex, 50 more on Sevii Islands.
- Pokedex can be finished pre-Elite Four.
- It enhanced AI and IVs for all trainers.
- Tougher boss battles await.
- No in-battle item usage is allowed.
- Physical/special move split.
- Introduction of the Fairy type.
- Familiar yet altered maps.
- It was an enhanced and updated soundtrack.
- Link Cable for trade evolutions.
- Base Stats aligned with current standards.
- Movesets in line with Gen 7.
- Decapitalization of names.
- Stats are displayed in natural colors.
- Unlimited use of TMs, HM deletion possible.