A hack of “Pokémon SoulSilver” known as “Pokémon Soul Silver Fusion” or “Pokémon Fusion 2 – SoulSilver” was developed by the Spanish YouTubers Lugre & EBattle. The plot of this version of the game is identical to that of the basic game; however, the Pokemon has been changed to be Pokemon fusions. In addition, the game expands the kinds available, modifies the stats, and allows players to capture Pokémon up to Generation IV.
- There are around 160 Pokémon that have been merged together, spanning generations 1 through 4.
- It is possible to capture every Pokémon that can be found in Johto and Kanto.
- All of the Pokemon have learned new moves.
- Included is a rundown of both physical and special types of attacks.
- The level of difficulty in the game has been raised steadily over time.
- The majority of Pokemon have altered stats as a result of the different kinds they have obtained.