Mortal Kombat: Armageddon, the latest installment in Midway’s award-winning and best-selling fighting video game series, will be available for the first time ever on the Nintendo Wii. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon will have the most complete roster ever, with more than 60 fighters from the past, present, and future of the Mortal Kombat® universe. It will also have the revolutionary Kreate-A-Fighter mode and Kreate-A-Fatality mode, as well as the brand-new Konquest mode and Endurance Mode.
- All special moves and fatalities will be done with the Wii-mote, which means players will be able to take their fighting to a whole new level. Not only will gamers be able to play Armageddon with the Wii-mote, but they can also use the GameCube and Classic Controller.
- The Wii is getting a new endurance mode: Armageddon will have a much better Endurance Mode for the first time on consoles. This will let players see how tough they really are in battle.
- Choose from more than 60 Mortal Kombat Fighting Universe characters: Mortal Kombat: Armageddon will have more playable fighters than any other Mortal Kombat game to date, including Liu Kang, Shang Tsung, and Shao Kahn.
- All- New Customized Kreate-A-Fighter Mode: For the first time ever in a Mortal Kombat game, players will be able to use a Kreate-A-Fighter feature to create and define their fighter’s look, abilities, and personality with a deep level of customization and then take that unique fighter online.
- Unique Kreate-A-Fatality System: Fans can now make their own custom fatalities by stringing together a series of attacks using a series of button combos. Those who do well can take their own death moves online to show the world.
- Konquest Mode has been completely changed and made better. What used to be a training mission is now a full-fledged adventure.