Skate 3, the latest entry in the critically acclaimed Skate series, was released for the PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Wii on May 11, 2010, and was created by EA Black Box and published by Electronic Arts.
SKATE 3, which takes place in the brand-new metropolis of Port Carverton, marks the return of the multi-award-winning SKATE franchise and its expansion into uncharted territory. Get ready to design your personalized dream squad and team up and throw down as you shred the city’s streets, parks, and plazas to transform the city’s appearance.
Together with SKATE 3, the pleasure of skating is taken to a new level thanks to new tricks, better off-board actions, and gruesome Hall of Meat mayhem, all of which are mixed in with thrilling new team-based game types. The Games on Demand edition is available in English, French, Italian, and German. Spanish is also supported.
- Anybody Can Learn to Skate Take advantage of the all-new Skate to master the basics of skating. We are introducing a brand-new, always-open facility for acquiring and honing stick skills: school.
- You may fine-tune your experience with the help of a manual meter and a Flickit trick analyzer, both of which are new in this version.
- Have fun on skates, make stuff, and show it off. We will provide the tools; you supply the magic.
- Skate. Create equips you with everything you need to make unique content for your team, personal use, or upload and share with the world.
- Popular items that have been out for a while are back in Skate. Reel and Skate. Skate is back, and so are the graphics. Skatepark is a blank slate for you to design the perfect plaza or mega-ramp park. Create is the ultimate collection of tools for complete freedom to skate your way.
- Fresh Skate, New Skills, and a New Town Port Carverton is the skater-friendly utopia you have been waiting for, so bid farewell to strict security, skate stoppers, emptying pools, and welcome darkslides, under flips, and a brand new metropolis.
- Port Carverton is a skateboarder’s heaven with its distinct neighborhoods, brand-new plazas, and seemingly infinite lines.
- The always-popular Hall of Meat returns, this time gnarlier than ever.
- Use the brand-new total-body-control bails to inflict maximum pain on your skater.
- You are in for some horrifying slaughter.