A Western epic, Red Dead Redemption is set around the turn of the 20th century, when the Industrial Age and the growing influence of the government were beginning to replace the lawless and anarchic badlands.
Game’s Main Features
- Playing in a vast, free universe during the last years of the American Wild West.
- a sizable play area divided into three distinct areas with towns and outposts and characters with a variety of appearances, accents, etc.
- Built on the players’ activities throughout the game, the morality system is based on honor and fame.
- There are a ton of interesting non-player characters to interact with.
- Mini-games with a western theme include showdowns, betting, hunting contests, herding cattle, and five-finger fillet.
- a variety of historically accurate weaponry, such as a lasso, a throwing knife, a repeater rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, a cattleman revolver, and more.
- The Dead Eye targeting technique enables the user to pause time for more accurate shooting.
- More than 40 different species of animals that you can hunt or be hunted by, as well as tamable horses.