Here’s a chance to play not one, but two different Super Mario Bros. games in one convenient package. Play with Mario, Luigi, and friends in a solitary or cooperative game at any time and from any location!
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe is a new 2D platformer for the Nintendo Switch. There are more than 160 levels in this game, including those from both New Super Mario Bros. U and the related New Super Luigi U expansion (both Wii U games). Clips of voice acting from “Mario Kart Wii” and “Mario Super Sluggers” are also recycled here.
Play with Mario, Luigi, and friends in a solitary or cooperative game anytime and from any location! Save the Mushroom Kingdom in two separate side-scrolling adventures with up to three companions. Nabbit and Toadette make appearances in the New Super Mario Bros. and the more challenging, faster New Super Luigi U games.
- Many different playable characters are at your disposal, each with skills and quirks that will change how you approach the platforming sections.
- Toadette, a new character to both games, and Nabbit, previously available exclusively in New Super Luigi U, will be massive hits with new and less seasoned gamers. They are both helpful additions to the game.
- Thanks to hilarious banter between players, multiplayer sessions are more lively, fast-paced, and engaging than ever. I need a little pick-me-up. Try leaping off the top of a teammate’s head or being thrown by a teammate.
- New Super Mario Bros. U has many tutorials and guides to aid you through challenging levels, such as a Hints gallery, tutorial videos, and a Hyper Guide.
- The game’s extra three modes, Boost Rush, Challenges, and Coin Battle, not only increase the game’s challenge for those who want to test their mettle but also give variety and replayability to the core action. In these game variants, players can utilize their custom Mii avatars.